Flagstaff Downtown Dental – Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. In most cases we will be able to both examine and clean your teeth in the same appointment. If you have two family members wishing to visit our office, we always have two and sometimes three excellent hygienists making it possible for your whole family to take care of their appointments at the same time! Frequently this is convenient for families that don’t want to make a whole day out of getting teeth cleanings. Call now for an appointment Flagstaff Office Phone Number 928-774-1168.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Please fill out the health history form. (Online)
- Your referral slip and any X-rays if applicable. (We can call your former office for you)
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Let us know in advance if you have been advised to take antibiotics before a teeth cleaning.
IMPORTANT: A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the consultation visit.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to your dental appointment (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.) or require medication prior to dental cleanings (i.e. antibiotics, for pre-med.)
If your previous dentist has taken recent x-rays (within 6-months), you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office or request they be e-mailed if digital. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.