Summer Is the Perfect Time to Visit Your Dentist in Flagstaff
You might have a lot on your family calendar this summer. Maybe you’re planning to take a vacation, spend a day hiking in the San Francisco Peaks(the forest is open!) and attend your cousin’s wedding. And, of course, you’ll have to prepare to send the kids back to school. But in all the delightful, sunny chaos of a beautiful Flagstaff summer, you shouldn’t forget to see your dentist for a routine cleaning and checkup.
Get Your Kids’ Smiles Ready for School
Regular dental appointments are essential for children for a number of reasons:
- A dentist can spot developmental problems and perhaps correct them early on.
- Regular consultations with a hygienist can help your kids adopt good brushing and flossing habits that will last a lifetime.
- Cavities are extremely common among children; by taking your little ones to see the dentist regularly, you may be able to spare them from the pain of tooth decay.
Once school gets underway, it might be a challenge for you to find room in your schedule to bring your children in for their dental checkup, so why not do it while before school is back in session?
Grown-Ups Need Dental Care Too
Sure, you might already have great oral hygiene habits, but that doesn’t make you exempt from the need to visit a dental care professional twice a year. At Flagstaff Downtown Dental, we are able to identify and stop developing problems, like decay or gingivitis, before they cause you pain. Plus, you’ll get some handy reminders about how to take care of your teeth and have an opportunity to ask any questions you may have about your oral health.
Summer is a great time for you to get your checkup is because, since the kids are out of school, you can bring them with you to your appointment. We have 3 to 4 hygienists working at once so you don’t have to waste your whole day getting the family in to see the dentist. When your kids see your positive attitude about dentistry, they’ll be more likely to go in for their own checkup with confidence.
The Benefits of Visiting a Flagstaff Downtown Dental This Summer
Summer always seems to fly by, especially when you live in an area as beautiful as Flagstaff. The last thing you want is to waste time running around to different dental practices so everyone in your family can get their teeth checked. Why not find a dentist who is happy to see patients of all ages? Bringing your entire clan to the same dental professional offers a number of benefits:
- Convenience. You can ask if there is room in the dentist’s schedule for your whole family to have appointments on the same day at the same time.
- Trust. When your whole family goes to the same dental office, it may be easier to establish a trusting, long-lasting relationship with your tooth doctor.
- Family dental concerns. If you or your spouse struggles with a certain dental problem, the dentist can look for signs of the same issue in your children and start early treatment for it.
Summer will be over before you know it! Before school resumes, make sure everyone in your family receives a dental cleaning and checkup. Our busiest month is always August so reserve an appointment soon!
Comments are closed.